Visitor Centre Steward
Posted for The Royal Ordnance Depot
The Royal Ordnance Depot in Weedon has been successful in a Heritage Lottery Fund bid.
They are seeking volunteers to assist in the day to day running of the visitor centre.
Stewards play a vital role in helping visitors get the most out of their visit; from distributing information and providing a warm welcome, to helping people find their way around.
You can help visitors find out more about the historic site, its uses and the people that worked there.
- Good listening and communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Work within set timescales
- An interest in History/Oral History/Heritage
- Ability to travel to the site in Weedon Bec
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Employment, Education and Training
- Families and Parenting
- No specific interest
- Older People
- Advice and Information
- General Helping
- Marketing and Media
- Practical Skills
- Teaching and Training
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
When do I need to be available?
Start Date: 13/09/2017
End Date: 14/09/2019
The Royal Ordnance Depot
Towcester Youth Coffee House
Riding For The Disabled - Shacks Barn & Buckingham
Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
5th Brackley Scout Group