Looking for Volunteers
If your organisation needs volunteers, we can help by:
- providing practical suggestions and advice on how to recruit the right volunteers for your organisation
- helping with press releases and other publicity materials
- giving tips on how to retain your volunteers
- advertising your opportunities at our Volunteer Centres, at local Volunteer Points and Job Clubs
- including your opportunities on our database so that anyone can apply directly on-line
- referring volunteers to you
- providing good practice guidance on issues around volunteer management.
- providing you with contacts within the community to help with specific projects
- Linking you up with a local business wanting their employees to volunteer in a group for a one off project.
What to do next?
If you would like our help..
- Contact us
- Register your organisation with us and add your volunteering opportunities
- You may want to review the following information first…
- Volunteering database – Information sheet for Organisations
- Guide to writing volunteer role descriptions
- Or you can download and complete forms and send them to us
There are many resources you can use to help you manage your volunteers.
NCVO Knowhow has scores of useful “How-To” guides dealing with topics such as:
- Managing and retaining volunteers
- Volunteering and the Law