Looking for Volunteers
If your organisation needs volunteers, we can help by:
- providing practical suggestions and advice on how to recruit the right volunteers for your organisation
- helping with press releases and other publicity materials
- giving tips on how to retain your volunteers
- advertising your opportunities at our Volunteer Centres, at local Volunteer Points and Job Clubs
- including your opportunities on our database so that anyone can apply directly on-line
- referring volunteers to you
- providing good practice guidance on issues around volunteer management.
- providing you with contacts within the community to help with specific projects
- Linking you up with a local business wanting their employees to volunteer in a group for a one off project.
What to do next?
If you would like our help..
- Contact us
- Register your organisation with us and add your volunteering opportunities
- Or you can download and complete forms and send them to us
There are many resources you can use to help you manage your volunteers.
KnowHowNonProfit has scores of useful “How-To” guides dealing with topics such as:
- Managing and retaining
Read these and lots more here…