Retail Shop Volunteer-Daventry
WHY WE NEED YOU?
To raise awareness of Warwickshire & Northamptonshire Air Ambulance (WNAA), Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Rutland Air Ambulance (DLRAA), and The Children’s Air Ambulance (TCAA), and increase donations and sales in your local charity shop.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
There are a range of activities available to our Retail Volunteer, including:
- Assisting in sorting donated stock in our shops.
- Processing items ready for sale onto the shop floor.
- Helping customers with their purchases and raising vital funds.
- Helping with in shop displays and merchandising.
- Attending cheque presentations on behalf of the charity if you would like to.
- Helping out with specific annual campaigns.
- Assisting with raising our customers’ awareness of the Air Ambulance.
What skills and attributes do I need?
- Good communication skills and friendly demeanour.
- Good numeracy skills in order to use the Electronic Till system.
- The ability to work well with staff as part of your local shop team.
- Enthusiasm for the work of the Air Ambulance is vital to this role.
16 and over
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When do I need to be available?
Start Date: 10/03/2021
End Date: 10/03/2022
Flexible to suit
More Opportunities from Air Ambulance-Warwickshire & Northamptonshire -HQ (WNAA)
Air Ambulance-Warwickshire & Northamptonshire -HQ (WNAA)
C2C Social Action
British Heart Foundation Furniture & Electrical Store (Bridge St)
Northampton Central Library
Northampton Primary Academy Trust