22 April 2020
Youth Futures Foundation
The Youth Futures Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organisation set up to help tackle youth unemployment, with a £90 million endowment from the Reclaim Fund. The Foundation launched its first grant programme in March 2020.
The aim of the Foundation is to address the root causes of youth unemployment and under-employment, and it is looking to fund cutting-edge approaches that transform the lives of young people and deliver societal benefits.
The Foundation supports activities which:
- Respect and involve young people.
- Seek to learn and share what works (and what doesn’t).
- Demonstrate good value for money.
- Have been well designed.
- Can be robustly and consistently delivered to ensure impact is maximised.
- Have strong relationships with the community and employers.
The Foundation operates an open, rolling application process but there are cut-off dates for full applications to be considered at specific committee meetings. Full applications must be submitted by 31 May 2020 for a decision by the end of June, 23 August 2020 for a decision by the end of September and 9 November 2020 for a decision by the end December.