1 September 2020
The True Colours Trust – Small Grants UK COVID-19 Support
Grants are available of up to £5,000 to help smaller organisations to adapt and continue to deliver their vital services in light of Covid-19. This may include normal running costs of programmes which are resuming, or adaptations to existing services to allow them to take place safely.
Smaller charities are defined as those with an income under £1million and priority will be given to organisations whose income is under £350,000.
Proposals for the following areas of work will be considered, in no particular order:
- Activities for disabled children, children with life limiting conditions and their families
- Adaptations to services including PPE, digital service provision and physical changes to spaces to be Covid-19 compliant.
- Siblings’ projects
- Bereavement Support
- Respite which supports the whole family
- Support for children/families who are shielding or unable to return to school
- Specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure
Deadline for this round is 21st September 2020