6 September 2021
The Social Enterprise Fund for Northamptonshire
The Social Enterprise Fund for Northamptonshire has been established by Northamptonshire Community Foundation to support groups delivering social enterprise activities in Northamptonshire to support the economic recovery of local communities due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The fund also aims to contribute to United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 8: Decent work and economic growth.
The fund is specifically open to social enterprise businesses working in Northamptonshire that are benefiting local communities especially disadvantaged or vulnerable residents.
Groups are eligible to apply for up to £5000 and the programme especially welcomes applications that encourages new social enterprise start up in Northamptonshire.
Please to be eligible to apply:
- You must have a minimum of two directors
- You must be limited by guarantee
- There must be no person/s with significant control
- You must be based in Northamptonshire and the activity must be in Northamptonshire
- You must have a safeguarding policy
- You must have an equality policy
- You must have a bank account with at least two signatories