1 March 2021
The Prince’s Countryside Fund Now Open for Spring Applications
Grants for farming and rural communities for projects from across the UK which are working to create resilient rural communities.
The Spring 2021 funding round is offering grants of up to £10,000 for innovative projects that build resilience through community-led solutions, from groups and organisations who are working in villages and hamlets with populations of less than 3,000 residents.
There is particular interest in applications from Norfolk, Suffolk, South East England and Wales.
Applications will be accepted from properly constituted, community-led organisations with a turnover under £500,000 per year, who can demonstrate how beneficiaries will be drawn from the local community.
Applications will be considered from the following which is not an exhaustive list:
- Community Benefit Society
- Community Interest Companies
- Companies limited by guarantee
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Social enterprises
- Unincorporated associations
Priority will be given to communities:
- In remote rural areas, specifically areas of Locality Related Deprivation.
- With an ageing population or with a limited number of working age people in the area.
- With a population of under 3,000 residents, with a drive time of over 30 minutes to a settlement of 10,000 or more.
A webinar will be held on 3 March 2021 (12pm). Registration is required and should be done via The Prince’s Countryside Fund website.
The deadline for funding applications is 19 March 2021.