1 September 2021
The KFC Foundation Community Grants Programme
The KFC Foundation provides grants to support grass roots organisations in the heart of our restaurant’s communities. Organisations focused on empowering young people in the UK to fulfil their potential and build a positive future by providing spaces that allow young people to feel safe and secure, by providing mentoring and helping to unlock talent and build life skills to improve their chances to gain meaningful employment.
We want to fund work that helps young people to create firm foundations, by addressing their needs through early intervention.
This grant programme is for registered charities, registered community interest companies, unincorporated clubs or associations or unregistered charities with a turnover of less than £300,000. We will make grants of up to £2,000.
The KFC Foundation welcomes funding applications from organisations which:
- Benefit young people aged 11-25 years old.
- Supports those in a position of social disadvantage (i.e. care leavers, those experiencing homelessness, young carers, young parents, young people at risk of or with experience of the criminal justice system).
- Empower young people to fulfil their potential and build a positive future by providing spaces that allow young people to feel safe and secure, helping them to unlock talent, build life skills, provide mentoring and improve their chances to gain meaningful employment.
- Are local to a KFC restaurant?
- Will demonstrate positive results from their project within 12 months of our funding being received