8 April 2020
Scrub Hub 500 Challenge
We are looking for volunteers to help us provide urgently needed free scrub sets to Northampton General Hospital Critical Care Unit and Milton Keynes University Hospital.
In order to get the scrubs made to a high standard as quickly as possible we are looking for volunteers who are..
- Experienced dressmakers/seamstresses
- Preferably live in South Northamptonshire or North Milton Keynes area
- Have your own sewing machine
- Be able to commit to making at least 20 sets of scrubs (20 tops and trousers) designed to be easily made up, within two weeks.
- Impact Trading will be providing the ready cut fabric pieces
- We will drop off and collect the cut fabric and garments.
Alternatively you can collect drop off at our unit in Hanslope
This is a completely voluntary project, no one is being paid and the fabric is being paid for by Impact Trading and other donations made via “Go Fund Me” crowdfunder.
There will be no cost to either hospital that receives the scrubs.
If you are interested in helping, please contact us at email@example.com with your name, contact number and address so we can coordinate the project.