9 December 2020
RECRUITING NOW – the Northamptonshire VCSE Assembly
The Northamptonshire VCSE Assembly is now recruiting for their Steering Group. Could this be the opportunity you have been waiting for? A chance to be at the heart of a new collaboration for the VCSE Sector in our County.
We are looking for committed, passionate individuals who believe in building stronger communities together and are keen to help move this project forward.
We have held our successful launch session and it’s now time for the next stage in our development.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your Expression of Interest (1 side of A4 maximum) to Kerri:
A few points to consider when writing your expression of interest:
- Let us know which charity/community group/social enterprise you are with
- Which area do you cover geographically?
- When considering representing the Assembly, what would be your primary interest?
Some helpful tips to assist you with your application:
Closing date: Sunday, 3rd January 2021
Link to Assembly launch event: Northamptonshire VCSE Assembly launch – YouTube
Steering Group members will be expected to:
- Be interested in the project and have a vested interest in the successful establishment of theNorthamptonshire VCSE Assembly
- Committed to championing its cause
- Various levels of expertise required
- Able to challenge and monitor development in a timely manner
- Work alongside the Project Officer and Independent Chair to ensure the project runs on time, to budget and mission