16 August 2021
Prince’s Countryside Fund Opens for Autumn 2021 Round
Funding for innovative projects that will create a long-term difference in remote rural areas of the UK.
The PCF is offering two grant programmes during the early Autumn 2021 round:
- Supporting Rural Communities offers grants of up to £25,000 over two years for community-led projects that are pursuing innovative and strategic solutions to the challenges facing their rural area and which will improve the long-term viability and resilience of their community and replicable for other rural communities too.
- Project Village Survival offers grants of up to £10,000 over one year for projects that are addressing rural community resilience and ensuring their village’s future viability and “thrivability”. Projects should do one or more of the following:
- Protect or boost community assets and enterprises.
- Reinvigorate service provision.
- Strengthen the sense of community, therefore tackling isolation in the countryside.
From 9 August to 15 September, PCF will be holding PCF grant application surgeries every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (14:00 to 15:00). All appointment will be 15 minutes long and need to be booked by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is midday on 17 September 2021