9 November 2020
Paul Hamlyn Foundation
Since we paused new applications to our Funds in the UK in April, we have been working hard focusing our effort and resource to ensure our grantees and the communities they work with can survive the impact of the pandemic.
We reopened our UK Funds on Friday 30 October, with some changes to our criteria and processes which reflect what has worked well over the last few months, with more flexibility and better responsiveness to applicants.
Our funds include the following…
- Arts Access and Participation
- Education and Learning through the arts
- Migration and integration
- Investing in young people
- Nurturing ideas and people