Nationwide Building Society – UK wide Community Grants
Nationwide grants will change lives of local communities by supporting society’s most vulnerable people by: preventing people from losing their home, helping people into a home and supporting people to thrive within the home environment.
Charities, Community Land Trusts and housing co-operatives who are making positive changes in their local areas can apply for grants of between £10,000 and £50,000.
The Community Boards will favour projects that:
- help charities get back on their feet after the impact of Covid 19.
- illustrate a clear link to Nationwide’s ambition for everyone to have a place fit to call home and can demonstrate the impact their project will have on the local community.
- are supporting people in housing need, in original or creative ways. This includes both projects already delivering local impact and those carrying out research to find new ways to challenge the housing crisis.
- have the potential to inspire and be used by others across the country.
- have robust plans to measure and report on the difference the grant will make.
- can demonstrate sustainability beyond the life of the grant, by building the skills of staff and volunteers, diversifying funding streams and providing long-term solutions for the people they are helping.
- can evidence knowledge of local issues and have a network of local connections.
Deadlines for applications: 21st June 2021