7 December 2020
National Lottery Community Fund Re-Opens Regular Funding Programmes
After being paused due to the coronavirus crisis, the National Lottery Awards for All, Reaching Communities, and Partnerships funding programmes are open for applications again.
For the past months, the National Lottery Community Fund has been focussing on providing emergency funding for VCSE organisations in response to the coronavirus crisis.
The Community Fund has now announced that the short-term emergency phase of funding is coming to an end and the following regular funding programmes for England have re-opened for applications:
- National Lottery Awards for All
- Reaching Communities
The aim of the programmes is to support communities to thrive by funding activities that:
- Build strong relationships in and across communities.
- Improve the places and spaces that matter to communities.
- Help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.
Organisations can apply for funding to:
- Continue to deliver activity – whether the community needs crisis response, recovery or business as usual activity.
- Change and adapt, becoming more resilient to respond to new and future challenges.
The Community Fund emphasised that it will continue to support people and communities that are most adversely impacted by the crisis and will be flexible and responsive to the needs of communities and the organisations supporting them.
Applications for all three programmes are accepted on an ongoing basis.