National Lottery Community Fund – Bringing People Together
A fund for community projects that will build stronger connections across UK communities, and improve the infrastructure and conditions that are needed to strengthen these connections, is inviting applications.
The fund is interested in bold and experimental responses to bringing people together using new, or new combinations of approaches. All projects will need to:
- Have a clear equality, diversity and inclusion focus.
- Deliver across at least two countries in the UK.
- Demonstrate they can learn and adapt as they go.
Applications will be accepted from:
- Registered charities.
- Community Interest Companies (CICs).
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs).
- Community Benefit Societies.
- Co-operative Societies (if it has a not-for-profit clause and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority).
- Voluntary or community organisations.
- Statutory bodies (including town, parish and community councils).
- Companies limited by guarantee (if it has a not-for-profit clause or is a registered charity).
- Groups of organisations, as long as they are led by an eligible organisation.
Grants of up to £300,000 are available, for up to two years.
It is expected that up to 20 awards will be made for the 2021/22 period.
Applications may be made at any time while funding remains available.