7 March 2022
National Lottery Awards for Jubilee Funding
Groups can apply for grants to deliver community activities and events in celebration of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee across England.
National Lottery Awards for All is a small grants programme provided by the National Lottery Community Fund for voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations.
The aim of the grants programme is to support communities to thrive by funding projects that:
- Build strong relationships in and across communities.
- Improve the places and spaces that matter to communities.
- Help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.
The programme is currently also accepting applications for projects which meet these aims while also commemorating the Platinum Jubilee.
Projects for the Jubilee could be one-off events or happen over 2022, such as:
- Cultural festivals or activities to promote community cohesion and build connections across communities.
- Community events or activities engaging people from different generations and cultures to get to know one another and share experiences.
- Improving local spaces to provide a space for the community to connect to nature.
- Events or activities driven by the community to reduce isolation and help people to socialise again.
The National Lottery Community Fund prioritises groups with smaller incomes; due to high demand, organisations that have a large annual income might not be able to get funding.
Groups applying for funding for Jubilee projects must apply before 31 March 2022.