29 January 2020
London Marathon Charitable Trust
Northamptonshire Community Foundation is pleased to help promote the launch of The London Marathon Charitable Trust which will support sports activity with grant awards between £5000 and £20,000 for the areas of Aylesbury Vale and South Northamptonshire.
The Trust will fund new activities, start-up costs for a new group or service, or building on existing work. Revenue and Capital funding are also eligible. Priorities for the funding include:
- Projects that deliver the greatest possible impact for The Trust’s target audiences: children and young people and groups we know are less likely to be active, such as women and girls, BAME communities, people from lower socio-economic groups, older people and disabled people.
- Projects that encourage and support all members of the local community to be physically active.
- Organisations with excellent ideas and a real commitment to engaging with the local community.
- Projects providing inclusive, accessible and sustainable facilities for physical activity.
- Organisations with a successful track record of tackling inequality of access to physical activity and working with The Trust’s target audiences.
- Ambitious and innovative projects that deliver the greatest possible impact for The Trust’s target audiences
There will be two workshops taking place where you can find out more:
Wednesday 19 February
- 10.00am – 11.30am, The Volunteer Centre, Whittons Lane, Towcester NN12 6YZ
- 2.30pm – 4.00pm, Community Foundation Offices, 18 Albion Place, Northampton NN1 1UD
Places are free but limited.
To book a place or to find out more about the fund please contact our Programmes Officer Alex Rex on 01604 230033
or email: email@example.com