3 September 2019
Job Opportunity – Voluntary Impact Northamptonshire
- Location: Northampton
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £45,717 – £47,968 + 5% pension
We are looking for a Chief Executive to provide strong and inspirational leadership for the continued development of our organisation.
We are a busy Countywide Infrastructure Organisation, which provides high level strategic & capacity building support to frontline Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) organisations alongside volunteering brokerage/development and direct services.
You will need
- A thorough understanding of the voluntary & community sector
- Significant experience of strategic planning and management that ensures the charity’s resources and finances are well managed.
- A proven track record of leading change and managing people.
- Experience of positive leadership representing organisational values to stakeholders and partners
You will have the ability to manage competing priorities, deliver outcomes, attract funds and develop income generation, plus a commitment to equality and diversity.
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 27th September 2019
Interviews will take place in the second week of October