15 January 2019
Job Opportunity – Armed Forces Covenant Partnership Officer
- 37 hours/week
- £24,873 – £28,340
- Northamptonshire County Council, 1 Angel Square, Northampton
The Northamptonshire Public Health team is recruiting a new Armed Forces Covenant Partnership Officer. Working with the multi-agency Northamptonshire Armed Forces Covenant Partnership, you will work to improve the lives of our Armed Forces Community.
You will coordinate the partnership’s aims and objectives and cover the following areas;
- Physical and Mental Health and wellbeing
- Support delivery of the agenda across all partner organisations and coordinate introduction of new services and processes.
- Engagement with the armed forces community
- Liaison with local military charities in respect of service delivery
- Liaison with the Ministry of Defence and local and regional military representatives
- Increasing awareness of the covenant and delivering related training
- Maintaining and updating the covenant website
- To be a single point of contact for all covenant issues
- Work with regional and national covenant networks
- Event management
An ideal candidate will have knowledge of military life, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate well and a passion for improving the lives of the community. Project management experience, report writing and budget management skills are also essential.
The post is fixed term until 31st March 2021
Closing date – 28 January 2019 at midday