6 February 2024
Henry Moore Foundation
Henry Moore Foundation is offering various grants of up to £20,000 for art galleries, museums, and other not-for-profit organisations concerned with art and art history across the UK to support projects that promote the growth and development of sculpture across historical, modern and contemporary registers, and research that expands the appreciation of sculpture.
The Foundation offers funding in the following categories:
- New projects and commissions: Grants of up to £20,000 to encourage new thinking about sculpture or sculpture history or contribute to public awareness and appreciation of sculpture.
- Acquisitions and collections: Grants of up to £20,000 for museums and galleries who wish to acquire or conserve sculpture for their collections as well as for cataloguing and display costs.
- Research and development:
- Long-term grants of up to £20,000 for projects that require funding for more than one year, such as a permanent collection catalogue.
- Small research grants of up to £2,500 for academics, curators, and independent scholars to cover research costs on the history and interpretation of sculpture.
- Conferences, lectures, and publications: Grants of up to £5000 to publish a new book or journal, or to stage a conference or other event related to sculpture.
There are typically four deadlines per year.
The next deadline for applications is 1 March 2024 (23:00).