11 April 2022
Grow Wild Funding for Young People – 25 April Deadline
Small grants for young people (aged 14 to 25 years) in the UK to deliver a creative project that celebrates UK native plants and fungi in exciting and engaging ways.
Grow Wild is offering grants of up to £500 to young people aged 14-25 to deliver creative projects that celebrate and share why UK native plants and/or fungi are so special.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have a great project idea.
- Find a supporting organisation, such as a school, university, youth club or a local community group, to help them deliver the project.
The funding is for projects that:
- Focus on UK native plants and/or fungi.
- Get other people involved in some way. Aim to share the project with at least 100 people (this can include using online channels).
- Make good use of the £500 grant.
- Have a ‘wow-factor’. Projects should be original and come up with something exciting.
The grants can pay for everything needed for the project, including basic materials and equipment to any training that is needed.
Projects can start in June and must be completed by 31 October 2022.
The deadline for applications is 10 am on 25 April 2022.