4 January 2021
Get Started in Health and Social Care programme
This programme is suitable for young people aged 16-30, who live in Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire, are not in full-time work, education or training and are work-ready.
The next Get Started in Health and Social Care programme is a 4-day specialised and success-proven course that will help young people to build the confidence and knowledge to start a career in the Health and Social Care sector. After successful completion of the course, the attendees will receive guaranteed speed job interviews for the following roles:
- Care home assistant in Belper and Ashbourne
- Domiciliary Care assistant in Nottingham, Mansfield , Northampton
- Support worker in various locations across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire (Carlton, Retford, Whitwell, Sherwood Rise, Ravenshead, Bolsover) and in Northampton
- Live in carer, nationwide (all locations in the East Midlands).
We are looking for young people who are work ready, passionate about social care and are immediately available to start.
- Taster Day: 18th January
- Programme Dates: 19th – 22nd January.
- Time: 10:00 am – 15:00 pm
- Location: Online, Microsoft Teams
For more information email Adalgisa on firstname.lastname@example.org
or text: “H&SC and your name” to 07929184426