16 August 2021
Funding to Support Cook and Share Month Activities 2021
Small grants to support food-based community projects that take place during Cook and Share Month in Autumn 2021.
Not-for-profit community-led groups can apply now for grants of £150 to buy food, tools and materials that will enable them to hold Get Together activities, either virtually or in person anywhere in the UK.
The funding is for food-based community projects that:
- Are focused on a Cook and Share activity and happen within Cook and Share Month (16 October -16 November 2021).
- Have potential to be long term.
- Are community led.
- Include people from disadvantaged and diverse communities.
- Bring people together.
- Reduce experience of loneliness or social isolation.
- Encourage a positive attitude to ageing and diversity
The number of grants is limited and depending on the number of applications received, the application round may close early.
The deadline for applications is 8 September 2021 (5pm).