26 April 2021
Funding for Not-for-Profit Theatres
Small grants for essential works to not-for-profit theatres in the UK that will enable them to be viable and thrive in the future.
Grants of up to £5,000 will support small capital improvements to theatres run by charities and not-for-profit groups that will make a big impact to a theatre’s resilience, sustainability or accessibility. This can include works to make theatres COVID-secure and ready to reopen.
Eligible projects include:
- Improvements and repairs to the building fabric
- The installation of key plant and machinery.
- Works or which make theatre buildings digital-ready.
- The purchase of key equipment (not software) to improve digital infrastructure.
- Projects that help to make theatres COVID-secure for reopening.
Priority will be given to buildings that protect theatre use and remove barriers to participation and attendance.
The deadline for applications is 7 June 2021 (5pm).