FREE home repairs
Do you need FREE repairs?
If you are on a low income you might be eligible for free home repairs and adaptations.
You are eligible if you are on a low income and one or more of the following criteria applies to you:
- Suffer from a long term chronic illness or physical disability
- Are in need of essential repairs or small adaptations to allow you to return home from hospital
- Over 65 years of age
- You are at risk of injury or illness without minor repairs or safety measures
South Northamptonshire Council through Care & Repair (Northamptonshire) Ltd. are offering a free home repairs service.
We can undertake works including:
- Home security
- Energy efficiency measures
- Replacement boilers
- Gas safety
- Fitting of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Minor adaptions where urgent
If you are a private tenant, you may be eligible for works that are not the landlord’s responsibility.
Care and Repair (Northamptonshire Ltd)