15 January 2019
Employment Opportunity – Home-Start
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Home-Start Daventry and South Northants is looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic “Stay and Play Organiser” to work alongside our Co-ordinators
The position is part-time, 4 hours per day, 4 days a week
It involves organising and running Stay and Play Groups for families with young children in Towcester, Brackley and Daventry. This is initially a 6 month contract with an option to renew for a further 6 months. The groups operate all year-round.
Home-Start Daventry and South Northants is a voluntary organisation that offers support and practical help to young families living in South Northamptonshire and Daventry Districts. All families supported by the scheme are experiencing difficult or stressful situations and have at least one child under five years old.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Level 3 Early Years qualification (essential)
- Car driver with own transport (essential)
- Good communication skills and an understanding of Risk Assessment (essential)
- Ability to provide a warm, safe, inclusive environment for our Stay & Play Programme
- Ability to enable children to enjoy a range of stimulating, accessible and appropriate activities whilst working in partnership with parents, families and other professionals
- Current Safeguarding and First Aid qualifications (desirable)
- Experience of working with volunteers (preferred)
The successful candidate will need to be available to start with effect from 4th March 2019.
Salary: 16 hours per week @ £13 per hour plus travel expenses.
Expressions of Interest should be sent to: email@example.com by Monday 28th January 2019.