29 November 2021
Barchesters Charitable Foundation – local group/charity tackling isolation
This fund is available for small community groups and local charities with activities, outing, equipment and materials for members/service users which re-connect people and combat loneliness and enable people to be active and engaged.
Grants of between £100 – £5,000 are available for projects supporting the following groups
- People aged over 65+
- People aged 18+ with a physical or learning disability
- People ages 19+ with mental health problems.
Grants will not be made to community groups and small charities for:
- Core/ running costs and salaries
- Indirect services such as help lines, websites, newsletters, leaflets or research
- Major building projects or large capital projects, including minibuses
- Training of staff and training of volunteers
- Activities for residents in a care home operated by Barchester Healthcare or by any other care home company
Deadlines: No deadline published