Youth Group Volunteer
Posted for Abington Youth Group
Abington Youth Group runs two youth groups for young people in the community to come together in a safe place, have fun, and join in with a programme of fun activities.
The clubs meet every Friday; Primary School Age – 4pm – 6pm and Secondary School age 7pm – 9pm.
Main Aims of the Role
1. To provide young people with an opportunity to meet together during the week for a programme of fun activities.
2. To enable the growth and development of young people so that they are more able to take responsibility for themselves, and to recognise the needs of others.
3. To provide a point of contact for young people in the community
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To help with the programme of activities.
2. To work together with a team of other volunteers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Previous experience of working with this age range is not essential.
2. A DBS is required and we will help with the process.
DBS check required
Will carry out DBS if required
When do I need to be available?
Wheatfield Rd South