Posted for SERVE
Serve are looking for reception volunteers to be the first point of contact when people visit our building and make a positive impression and impact with our service users both over the phone and in person.
Volunteers must be reliable, trustworthy and have a flexible approach towards undertaking relevant tasks. Would need to be sympathetic towards peoples circumstances and relate to all visitors
You would need to liaise and volunteer alongside other staff allocated to work in this area as part of a team.
You are required to adhere to current policies and procedures and respect confidentiality.
All volunteers in this role would need to undertake the following roles:
- Welcome all Visitors
- When visitors arrive, ask them to sign in and contact the relevant member of staff to inform of the visitors arrival
- Assist visitors with any enquires they have about the services, or pass them onto the relevant member of staff
- Answer the telephone to initial enquires
- Take transport bookings and cancellations
- Check if visitors need to be recorded on the carpark ANPR system
- Volunteers may be asked to do additional administrative jobs as part of the volunteer role as directed
- Report to Transport Manager who supervises reception
18 or over
- DBS check required
Equal Opportunities Policy
To be discussed with Volunteer Coordinator
Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Written role description
When do I need to be available?
Start Date: 12/05/2022
End Date: 12/05/2025
A minimum of 1 AM or PM session per week. Hours to be agreed with the volunteer coordinator.
8 West Street
More Opportunities from SERVE
Doddridge Centre Ltd
Northants Emergency Service Volunteers