Posted for South Northants Community Responders (SNCR)
What you would be involved in (Duties and responsibilities):
Supporting fundraising and logistics at events, you will assist by setting up the equipment required for the event, talk to the public and then dismantle the equipment.
What you will get from this role:
- You will be part of a dynamic team raising vital funds for SNCR to help support life-saving work.
- Pride in seeing the difference and positive impact your efforts make.
- A great social experience and valuable insight into the world of fundraising.
- To commit to attend activities and events you have volunteered for
- To represent the values of SNCR in a professional manner at all times.
- To follow all policies and procedures including fundraising-specific as briefed.
- Enthusiastic about the work of SNCR and an appreciation of their values
SNCR will provide a branded t-shirt if appropriate.
Passionate about volunteering and fundraising, a committed approach in delivering agreed tasks with drive and determination. A good communicator, able to work in a team or alone, and flexible in attending various locations.
- Emergency Response
- Health and Social Care
- Fundraising and Finance
- Supporting Charities
- Teaching and Training
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
Support & guidance at events and activities from the Fundraising Events team.
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When do I need to be available?
Deanshanger Air Rifle Club
ARCh (Assisted Reading for Children)
1st Houghton Scout Group
Brackley Area Volunteer Car Service
Home-Start, Daventry/S Northants