Social Media Content Creator
Posted for Life at No 27
Life at No.27 provides gardening and well-being therapy for children and adults, struggling with low confidence, isolation and mental ill health. Life at No.27 has an adult therapy and allotment site in Towcester, supporting the local community. Their mission is to connect with, believe in and empower people; transforming lives through the power of gardening and growing their own produce.
- Creation of content for social media accounts.
- Scheduling content on social media.
- Opportunity to help create YouTube / video sharing platforms.
- Opportunity to do live social content creation at events.
In return, you will get:
- An opportunity to work with a small social enterprise and brand.
- Experience working with an entrepreneur.
- Exposure to the 3rd sector.
- Career experience.
- Volunteer reference.
- Complimentary tickets to specific gardening events.
- Passion for online content creating.
- Competent in all social media channels.
- Well organised.
- Able to work as part of a small team.
- Flexibility and patience.
- Families and Parenting
- Fitness and Sport
- Health and Social Care
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Wildlife and Animals
- Young People
- Administration and Office
- Computers, IT and Websites
- Marketing and Media
- Supporting Charities
Over 16 years old
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
When do I need to be available?
Day and time is flexible, but 2 - 4 hours a week in total depending on your availability.
More Opportunities from Life at No 27
Life at No 27
Life at No 27
Silverstone Heritage Ltd
Northamptonshire Search and Rescue
Home-Start, Daventry/S Northants
Northamptonshire Association For The Blind