Road Traffic Collison support volunteers
Posted for ASSIST Trauma care
The purpose of the role is to support individuals and families following serious and fatal road traffic collisions.
You may be involved in
- Assisting victims through Crown Court processes in the event of criminal prosecution.
- Face-to-face support.
- Practical and emotional support
- Telephone support
- Liaise with other professionals
- Providing advise and guidance on support available.
You need to be able to:
- Prioritise and manage case load.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Basic counselling skills would be ideal
- You need to be able to work to deadlines and be sensitive to the needs of victims during criminal proceedings
Training will be delivered as part of their induction.
You will gain exceptional experience and skills.
Full references will be provided.
18 and over
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When do I need to be available?
Start Date: 10/03/2021
End Date: 10/03/2022
Flexible to suit
Brackley Area Volunteer Car Service
DVC - New Street Centre-cafe
Northamptonshire Association For The Blind (NAB)
Dementia Cafe -Daventry & District (Dem Cafe)