Posted for WinterlandMK
Winterland MK at Towcester Racecourse will open its doors to families and communities from 22nd November 2019 to 5th January 2020, the event will be open daily from 11am to 10pm (with the exception of Christmas Day and New Years day). The event will showcase the very best in Christmas entertainment; with a real ice rink, Santa’s grotto, entertainment and the best in street food and beverages. They are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join them in making Winterland magical for all who visit.
The Traffic Marshall will help manage the traffic flow, movement, direction of site vehicles, and parking at Towcester. The goal is to ensure that the flow of all vehicles and pedestrians attending Winterland runs smoothly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and resolving all customer queries as people arrive at Towcester.
- Controlling and directing traffic at entrances and exits.
- Managing parking and traffic control in assigned area and monitor.
- Remaining at your designated point until agreed time frame.
- Reporting any incidents to the event organiser using radio or mobile phone.
- Being familiar with the venue/location and the facilities.
- Supporting the event organiser & staff to deliver a safe event.
- Adhering to the policies and procedures, including Health & Safety.
- Experience of marshalling would be an advantage, but training can be given.
- Able to follow instructions
- A can-do attitude
- Families and Parenting
- No specific interest
- General Helping
- Local Events
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When do I need to be available?
More Opportunities from WinterlandMK
RSPCA Northamptonshire Branch - Towcester Charity Shop
Towcester Area Door To Door
Charity Crafts (snvb)
South Northamptonshire Council
Northampton and Lamport Railway