Local Group Coordinator
Posted for WaterAid
WaterAid transforms lives by improving access to safe water, hygiene and sanitation in the world's poorest communities.
They work with partners and influence decision-makers to maximise impact.
Local groups give WaterAid a vital link to communities around the UK. They raise funds and awareness and act as local ambassadors for WaterAid.
WaterAid asks groups to:
- Plan and hold their own events;
- Raise awareness on World Water Day;
- Campaign and collect petitions;
- Generate local publicity, and to inspire other groups in their area to get involved by talking to local schools churches etc.
Passion for WaterAid!
- Black and Minority Ethnic Communities
- Civic Responsibility and Communities
- Employment, Education and Training
- No specific interest
- Administration and Office
- Advice and Information
- Computers, IT and Websites
- Fundraising and Finance
- Local Events
- Marketing and Media
- Teaching and Training
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
When do I need to be available?
Start Date: 29/06/2017
End Date: 29/06/2020
More Opportunities from WaterAid
Life at No 27
Stowe House Preservation Trust
Katharine House Hospice
Buckingham Canal Society