Posted for Sulgrave Manor House Trust
Currently the Learning Engagement Team delivers an exciting package of learning programmes to approximately 5000 school children per year, as well as running family activities during the school holidays. We are looking for volunteers to support our Learning Engagement Team, bringing Sulgrave Manor to life and creating special memories for our visitors.
By getting involved, you could…
- Become part of a dedicated and friendly team
- Use and improve your great communication and presentation skills
- Enjoy new experiences and gain new skills
- Have the opportunity to make a real difference to our visitor experience at Sulgrave Manor.
- Increasing your knowledge of Sulgrave Manor and its history, to bring it to life and make it fun for our visitors.
- Supporting the Learning Engagement Team with school visits by preparing and tidying the room and resources and by assisting with the workshops and activities.
- Supporting the Learning Engagement Team by assisting with informal learning and events, including preparing resources for and delivering themed activities, crafts and trails.
- Being a friendly face to all of our visitors, welcoming them to the property and answering any questions they may have.
- Being familiar with and following Sulgrave Manor's Health & Safety policy at all times and be aware of emergency procedures.
- Being familiar with and following Sulgrave Manor's Safeguarding Young People and Vulnerable Adults policy at all times
This role will suit you if you…
- Are enthusiastic and friendly with a talent for communicating
- Want to volunteer with children and families
- Enjoy meeting people and being part of a team
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Young People
- Advice and Information
- General Helping
- Support and Information
18 and over
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When do I need to be available?
Start Date: 09/03/2021
End Date: 09/03/2022
Flexible to suit
Food For Thought Daventry
Salvation Army Charity Shop
Alzheimers Society - Daventry Dementia cafe