Posted for Life at No 27
Life at No.27 provides gardening and well-being therapy for children and adults, struggling with low confidence, isolation and mental ill health. Life at No.27 site is in Towcester helping to support the local community. Their mission is to connect with, believe in and empower people; transforming lives through the power of gardening and growing their own produce. Help is needed to, maintain the communal areas of the site.
In return, you will get:
- An opportunity to work with a small social enterprise and brand.
- Experience working with an entrepreneur.
- Exposure to the 3rd sector.
- Career experience.
- Volunteer reference.
- Complimentary tickets to specific gardening events.
- Basic to experienced knowledge of gardening, ideally.
- Passion to support others.
- Patience and understanding.
- Able to work as part of a small team.
Over 18 years old
DBS check required
DBS clearance & Safeguarding certificate will be funded for you.
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When do I need to be available?
Mondays and Thursdays are client days so support on these days is greatly appreciated.
Exact hours are flexible, but ideally 2 – 10 hours a week.
Tuesdays & Wednesdays (non client days) possible.
Tove Valley Centre
DVC- Daventry Volunteer Centre
Bridge Substance Misuse Programme
Brackley Town Football Club
Northamptonshire Association For The Blind (NAB)
The Never Alone Project