Posted for The Lab
The Lab is a unique members' club: a venue for live music and the Arts.
We provide an outstanding experience for performers and for our visitors to enjoy a wide variety of events. We hold a creative space for people to socialise, eat, drink and be themselves.
Volunteers help to ensure each event runs seamlessly for our customers and performers.
Main voluntary tasks:
● Hosting - greet customers, manage tickets and sign in members & guests
● Support bar staff - glass collecting, serving prepaid drinks, taking orders
● Food service - serving food to table, ensuring customers have cutlery and condiments, clearing tables
We want our volunteers to enjoy working with us and have great experiences too. We offer:
● Access to a wide range of high quality music and arts events
● Scope to choose which voluntary tasks you’d most like to do - depending on event needs
● A chance to be part of a welcoming and friendly team who love live music and arts as much as you do
● Gain and improve skills and work experience
To discuss the role or to apply please contact our Chairperson, Kirsty Wilkins at email@example.com or phone 07834 730 870.
We are looking for people who:
● Are calm and friendly in a busy energetic atmosphere
● Have either previous hospitality experience or can demonstrate similar customer facing skills
● Are reliable and can commit to regular shifts - whether this is weekly/bi-weekly/monthly
● Are passionate about music and community
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
When do I need to be available?
95-97 Charles Street (0.46 km)
More Opportunities from The Lab