Posted for Alzheimer’s Research UK
We’re seeking proactive individuals who want to connect with organisations
in their local areas to spread awareness of the charity and breakdown stigmas
You’ll be involved in important activities including:
· Identifying opportunities for talks in a local organisation.
Developing fundraising opportunities within local groups.
· Giving talks to local organisations.
· Engaging with organisations who have supported or are considering supporting ARUK.
· Attending cheque presentations or local events and thanking donors for their support.
Acting as an ambassador for ARUK through building community networks.
Although you don’t need to have previous experience, ideally, you’ll have the following:
· An interest in Alzheimer’s Research UK and the work that we do.
· A proactive approach and have confidence in liaising with groups and organisations.
· Good communication skills.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Honesty and reliability.
· Passion and enthusiasm.
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
When do I need to be available?
More Opportunities from Alzheimer’s Research UK
Alzheimer’s Research UK
SULGRAVE VILLAGE SHOP ASSOCIATION
DVC - New Street Centre-cafe
Age UK Shop - Towcester