Communications and Marketing Trustee
Posted for Swaziland Schools Projects
Do you have a background in communications and marketing?
Would you like to help SSP continue its amazing work to improve educational opportunities in eSwatini?
Would you like to join a team of people passionate about making a difference?
We are looking for someone to join us as a trustee and to help us develop our communications and marketing plans. If this could be you, please have a look at the role description below.
Your involvement will help us support our projects in eSwatini by increasing awareness of the Charity and our work and increasing our visibility across a wider audience. Your communications and marketing experience will strengthen and compliment the skills of the current Board.
You will be able to help us to:
· develop the Charity’s communications to a variety of audiences to enable us
to fulfil our aims.
· develop a marketing strategy to help us to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationship with our audiences.
· recognise communications opportunities and solutions.
· work as part of the team of trustees to deliver our aims.
You will oversee and, in some cases, deliver:
· our monthly email news to supporters via Mailchimp
· a content plan for our social media channels, supporting the volunteer who will deliver that content plan.
· marketing solutions to recruit more supporters and to promote our fundraising events and activities.
We would value your experience in:
· developing a communications plan for a charity
· applying marketing strategy to a charity
· effective use of social media to support our projects and activities.
· working within the charity, voluntary or public sector.
Communications and marketing
- Written role description
This opportunity has no specific location.
When do I need to be available?