Collection Tin Coordinator
Posted for Alzheimer’s Research UK
We are looking for volunteers to help raise vital funds by placing and maintaining collection tins in local shops and businesses.
In this role, you will:
· Distribute collection tins to local businesses.
· Ensure the upkeep of the collection tins.
· Empty, count, bank and record donations from the tins (approximately every three months) and provide a receipt of thanks to the shop owner.
· Provide simple, yet accurate, records of banking details and information to the local Regional Fundraising Officer.
Although you do not need to have previous experience, ideally, you will have:
· Good knowledge of the local area and a sense of community.
· A positive and proactive attitude.
· Confidence talking to business owners.
· Honesty and reliability.
· Numeracy and attention to detail.
· Enthusiasm for the vision of Alzheimer’s Research UK.
Further information and application form on the ARUK website: https://www.alzheimersresearchuk.org/how-you-can-help/volunteering/collection-tin-coordinator/
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
When do I need to be available?
More Opportunities from Alzheimer’s Research UK
Alzheimer’s Research UK
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Citizens Advice Services Corby & Kettering
Favell Day Services
The Free Rangers' Short Break Service