Chalet Sales Assistant
Posted for WinterlandMK
Winterland MK at Towcester Racecourse will open its doors to families and communities from 22nd November 2019 to 5th January 2020, the event will be open daily from 11am to 10pm (with the exception of Christmas Day and New Years day). The event will showcase the very best in Christmas entertainment; with a real ice rink, Santa’s grotto, entertainment and the best in street food and beverages.
They are looking for honest, friendly and reliable salespersons to work on the gifts stall in Winterland’s Chalet style Christmas market.
Duties will involve:
- Topping up pre-payment cards and taking payments, (ticket booth staff may have to be flexible in their work).
- You may have to cover work in other areas of the event
- Working as part of a customer facing team in the day to day running of a market chalet.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the stock prices & deals, communicating this information accurately & consistently.
- Opening & closing the chalet as per the duty rota & restocking sold items
- Taking responsibility for a cash float, ensuring all cash sales are accurate & reconciled at the end of your shift.
- Ensuring the presentation chalet areas are clean, tidy and welcoming
- Customer service and cash handling experience would be an advantage
- A can-do attitude
- Families and Parenting
- No specific interest
- Young People
- General Helping
- Local Events
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When do I need to be available?
More Opportunities from WinterlandMK
SSAFA - Northamptonshire
Medical Detection Dogs
Buckingham Canal Society