Northamptonshire Energy Saving Service – NESS
A unique, multi-agency project working to reduce fuel poverty across Northamptonshire.
NESS provides help which is free, confidential and independent:
- An Energy Comparison Review – a free and impartial review of your current energy supply to show potential cost savings and/or better deals.
- A Home Energy Assessment – improve the comfort of your home with practical measures to reduce energy consumption.
- A financial health check to ensure your finances are in their best shape, including advice and assistance with eligibility and applying for grants, benefits or allowances, and/or assistance to help you manage your debts.
- Information & Advice Pack to help you save money and reduce your utility bills.
- Gas safety checks, servicing and minor boiler repairs.
NOTE: this is a project working to assist those experiencing fuel poverty in Northamptonshire.
For more information contact…
or alternatively call snvb on 01327 358264
NESS is working countywide using the Rural Information Centre for drop-in sessions.
|30 April||10:30am – 14:00pm||Outside Irthlingborough Coop|
|2 May||10:30am – 14:00pm||Great Billing – opposite the Pocket Park|
|7 May||10:30am – 14:00pm||Raunds High Street – o/s Greggs Bakery|
|8 May||10:30am – 14:00pm||South Northants Council Offices|
|21 May||10:30am – 14:00pm||Wellingborough Market|
|28 May||14:00pm – 17:00pm||Blackthorn Community Centre|
|29 May||10:30am – 14:00pm||Daventry Tesco|
|30 May||14:00pm – 17:00pm||St David’s Church Hall (No RIC – located inside the Hall)|
The project is funded by…
and delivered by…