Northamptonshire Energy Saving Service – NESS
A unique, multi-agency project working to reduce fuel poverty across Northamptonshire.
NESS provides help which is free, confidential and independent:
- An Energy Comparison Review – a free and impartial review of your current energy supply to show potential cost savings and/or better deals.
- A Home Energy Assessment – improve the comfort of your home with practical measures to reduce energy consumption.
- A financial health check to ensure your finances are in their best shape, including advice and assistance with eligibility and applying for grants, benefits or allowances, and/or assistance to help you manage your debts.
- Information & Advice Pack to help you save money and reduce your utility bills.
- Gas safety checks, servicing and minor boiler repairs.
NOTE: this is a project working to assist those experiencing fuel poverty in Northamptonshire.
We are pleased to say that the Rural Information Centre and NESS are back out across the county and can be found –
|Wednesday 24 November||Market Square Daventry (outside Tesco)||9.00am to 12.30pm|
|Thursday 25 November||Corby Library||10.00am to 2.00pm|
|Monday 29 November||Oundle Library||2.00pm to 4.30pm|
|Monday 6 December||Kettering Library||2.00pm to 4.30pm|
|Wednesday 8 December||Northampton Market||9.30am to 12.30pm|
|Thursday 9 December||Corby Library||10.00am to 2.00pm|
|Wednesday 15 December||Market Square Daventry (outside Tesco)||9.00am to 12.30pm|