Northamptonshire Energy Saving Service – NESS
A unique, multi-agency project working to reduce fuel poverty across Northamptonshire.
NESS provides help which is free, confidential and independent:
- An Energy Comparison Review – a free and impartial review of your current energy supply to show potential cost savings and/or better deals.
- A Home Energy Assessment – improve the comfort of your home with practical measures to reduce energy consumption.
- A financial health check to ensure your finances are in their best shape, including advice and assistance with eligibility and applying for grants, benefits or allowances, and/or assistance to help you manage your debts.
- Information & Advice Pack to help you save money and reduce your utility bills.
- Gas safety checks, servicing and minor boiler repairs.
NOTE: this is a project working to assist those experiencing fuel poverty in Northamptonshire.
NESS is working countywide using the Rural Information Centre for drop-in sessions.
|Wednesday 19 February||1:00pm – 3:00pm||Carers Group, Towcester|
|Monday 24 February||10:00am – 2.00pm||The Cube, Corby|
|Tuesday 25 February||10:00am – 2.00pm||Swansgate Shopping Centre, Wellingborough|
|Wednesday 4th March||10:00am – 12:00pm||Northamptonshire Carers – Waitrose, Rushden|
|Tuesday 10th March||10:00am – 12:00pm||New Café, Daventry|
|Wednesday 11th March||10:30am – 3:00pm||Newlands Shopping Centre, Kettering|
|Monday 16th March||10:00am – 11:30am||Danesholme CC, Corby|
|Monday 16th March||11:30am – 2:30pm||Kingswood CC, Corby|
|Tuesday 17th March||10:00am – 3.00pm||Rushden Lakes|
|Tuesday 24th March||10:00am – 2:00pm||Swansgate Shopping Centre, Wellingborough|
|Wednesday 25th March||10:00am – 2:00pm||Northamptonshire Carers – Towcester Town Hall|