Northamptonshire Energy Saving Service – NESS
A unique, multi-agency project working to reduce fuel poverty across Northamptonshire.
NESS provides help which is free, confidential and independent:
- An Energy Comparison Review – a free and impartial review of your current energy supply to show potential cost savings and/or better deals.
- A Home Energy Assessment – improve the comfort of your home with practical measures to reduce energy consumption.
- A financial health check to ensure your finances are in their best shape, including advice and assistance with eligibility and applying for grants, benefits or allowances, and/or assistance to help you manage your debts.
- Information & Advice Pack to help you save money and reduce your utility bills.
- Gas safety checks, servicing and minor boiler repairs.
NOTE: this is a project working to assist those experiencing fuel poverty in Northamptonshire.
NESS is working countywide using the Rural Information Centre for drop-in sessions.
|27 November||1:00pm – 4:00pm||The Library, Wootton|
|4 December||11:00am – 2:00pm||Newlands Shopping Centre, Kettering|
|10 December||9:30am – 12:30pm||Doctor’s Surgery, Weedon|
|11 December||10:00 – 2:00pm||Moulton Community Centre|