Our 17-seater minibus (holds 16 passengers) and trained driver can be hired by not-for-profit groups, including schools and councils, who register as members of our Community Minibus Scheme:
- A VOSA licensed vehicle with the appropriate insurance and safety checks.
- Clean and comfortable, fully air-conditioned, with opening windows, reclining seats and tinted glass.
- Our drivers are DBS-checked and MiDAS trained (Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme).
- Operated by snvb under a Section 19 Permit with the necessary Public Liability Insurance and safeguards.
Our booking diary does get full very quickly! Do give us a call on 01327 358264 to check dates and availability.
The process for membership and hiring the minibus and driver is contained in the following downloads:
- Terms & Conditions for Minibus Hire
- Application Form for Group Membership
Please complete, sign and post to Community Minibus, snvb, Volunteer Centre, Whittons Lane, Towcester, NN12 6YZ.
- Trip Enquiry Form PDF version (for completion by hand, submit by post)
Print, complete and post to the address above. It is important that this form is completed for all trip bookings. A quotation will follow by return, for you to confirm either way. On acceptance, we will issue an invoice for payment in advance of the trip.
- Trip Enquiry Form WORD version (for completion/submission online)
Save on to your computer, complete and email as an attachment to email@example.com. It is important that this form is completed for all trip bookings. A quotation will follow by return, for you to confirm either way. On acceptance, we will issue an invoice for payment in advance of the trip.
- Minibus Hire Fees & Charges
This includes some examples of trip costs.
- Minibus FAQ’s
Frequently Asked Questions.
Further information is available from Nick King, snvb, tel 01327 358264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org