30 May 2022
Happy Days Charity
We work with local communities right across the UK to provide vital respite breaks for individuals, families and groups who support children with a wide range of additional needs.
The young people we help range in age from 3 to 17. They come from many different backgrounds and cultures and suffer many different conditions.
We offer help to those with learning difficulties, physical or mental disabilities, emotional challenges and those with acute, chronic or life limiting illnesses.
We also help young people who have been abused or neglected, witnessed domestic violence, been bereaved or act as carers for a parent or a sibling.
- Holidays and day trips for young people and their families.
- Residential trips for groups of children and young people, including community groups such as women’s refuges and SEN schools.
- Days out for groups to hundreds of venues throughout the UK, including the seaside, theatre, zoos and farm parks.
- Experiences such as sport activity days, art and music workshops.
- We also arrange activities such as visiting theatres and workshops to visit groups where mobility is a difficulty.