20 November 2023
Funding to Create and Improve Green Spaces near Starbucks Stores
Registered companies, not-for-profit organisations, social enterprises, and community interest companies across England, Scotland, and Wales can apply for funding to bring people closer to nature in Starbucks communities.
Hubbub is offering grants of between £3,000 and £6,000 for registered companies and not-for-profit groups across Great Britain to create or enhance green spaces within a 5-kilometre radius of a Starbucks store, whilst aligning with one or more of the following themes:
- Increasing access.
- Bringing People Together.
- Upskilling the Community.
- Building Climate Resilience
Funding can be used for specific and discrete initiatives that create new green spaces, or enhance existing ones, that are publicly accessible and free to access. Eligible costs include:
- Materials relating to the nature hub activity.
- Utilities relating to the delivery of the project activity.
- Display materials, signage, and information.
- Services from external suppliers such as building labour costs, garden design etc.
- Staffing costs to cover the time spent planning and delivering any activity.
- Volunteer expenses such as public transportation costs, materials, and refreshments for volunteering days.
- Training, such as safeguarding.
Proposed projects should show that they will create a lasting, positive legacy and identify how the benefits of the project will continue beyond the funding.
The deadline for applications is 11 January 2024 (15:00).