17 January 2022
Funding for Projects which Promote Social Inclusion
Groups can apply for funding for activities in the areas of housing, employment, mobility and community development.
Vinci UK is supporting small and medium-sized community and non-profit organisations in the UK with grants to tackle social exclusion in four key areas of action:
- Access to employment
- Supporting those excluded from the job market and helping people adapt to the world of work.
- Offering basic training and guidance to enable individuals with no qualifications to enter the world of work.
- Insertion through housing
- Enabling access to housing for the most underprivileged individuals to provide them with more stability and security.
- Inclusive mobility
- Providing people with easier admission to secure employment, healthcare and education by improving the mobility of those without access to means of transportation.
- Building better communities
- Strengthening social links and fighting isolation in underprivileged neighbourhoods.
- Initiatives aimed at conveying citizenship values to young people.
The total cost of projects should not exceed £100,000.
In 2020, 33 projects were supported and received grants of between £3,000 and £20,000.
At least one Vinci employee must be involved in the project as a sponsor.
The deadline to apply is 31 March 2022.