23 August 2021
Centre for Social Justice Awards – Deadline Reminder
Local not-for-profit groups working to combat poverty still have time to enter the 2021 CSJ awards.
The Centre for Social Justice (CSJ) makes financial awards to organisations tackling and preventing poverty each year in Britain and puts them in the spotlight for senior politicians, philanthropists and business and charity leaders to learn from.
Grassroots charities and social enterprises from local communities across Britain may apply for a grant award of £10,000.
This year, the award judges are particularly interested in organisations that:
- Focus their work in the most deprived areas of the UK.
- Tackle the root causes of poverty.
- Intervene early to prevent poverty.
- Are ambitious for the lives of their clients.
- Find innovative ways to combat poverty.
Applicants must be based in Britain and have a turnover of less than £2 million.
The deadline for applications is 31 August 2021.